- Front Office
- Guest Services Supervisor
- Senior Guest Services Officer / Guest Services Officer
- To carry out all check-in and check-out procedures in an effective and efficient manner;
- To provide quality services and handle guests’ enquiries;
- To achieve high level of guest satisfactions in a courteous and friendly manner;
- To ensure effective cross-departmental communication in order to handle both guest and operational issues effectively and efficiently;
- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines is an advantage;
- Pleasant, detail-minded, customer oriented with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Minimum 3 years Hotel Front Office experience for the Guest Services Supervisor position.
Welfare & Benefits:
5-day work week (No. of rest days per month ranging from 8-10 days), Meal Allowance, Discretionary Bonus, Medical Insurance, Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Training & Development, Team Building Activities and Recreational Activities, etc.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects to the successful candidate. Please email your detailed resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)